It is the universally known thing that Mount Everest is the highest peak in the world. The question everyone might want to know is “Where Is Mount Everest”, “How Tall Is Mount Everest”? “Where Is The Mount Everest Base Camp Located”? etc.
Mount Everest Is Located In Nepal, Watch the satellite view of Mount Everest in Video:
I will come back to all these questions in the article, first let’s know some facts about Mount Everest. Let’s read these few things mentioned point wide about the Mount Everest Base Camp.
- Mount Everest Is The Highest Peak In The World
- Mount Everest Base Camp Grade: Strenuous
- Average walking per day When Trekking To Mount Everest: 5 hours
- Maximum altitude: 5545m
- Best Seasons: February- to May/ September to December
- Mount Everest Base Camp Trek Type: Teahouse
- Duration of Trek: 12 to 15days
Now, let’s talk few more facts about the Mount Everest
Where Is The Location Of Mount Everest and How Tall Is It?
Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world and it is located in Nepal. While The Mount Everest Base Camp is located at to sides. One lies in Tibet, which is on the north side and another Everest Base Camp is located on the south side of Mount Everest, which is Nepal.
The common question which can raise is, how come Mount Everest be in Nepal when the base camp is in both Nepal and Tibet.
Yes, I’m going to solve your confusion about the Mount Everest Location here. Mount Everest Base Camp lies in both Nepal and Tibet but the real fact is the Peak of Mount Everest, which is 8,848 m (29,029 ft), lies in Nepal.
The Mount Everest is located in Solukhumbu District, Sagarmatha Zone, of Eastern Nepal.
Mount Everest Location Detail Point Wide
- Mount Everest Is The Highest Mountain In The World is also known as Sagarmatha
- The Mount Everest Is Located In Nepal
- District: Solukhumbu District
- Zone: Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Nepal
- Height: 8,848 m (29,029 ft)
- Mount Everest Trekking Routes: Southeast Nepal It is standard route for Trekking To Mount Everest, and another route is from the North side in Tibet.