Kupondole is a beautiful place in Lalitpur district of Kathmandu valley. It’s known for it’s boutiques, jewelry and fair trade handicrafts stores.
Kupondole Road is a popular commercial area and you can also find great hotels and restaurants to eat delicious foods with luxury stay.
Getting Around Kupondole
The popular and historical tourist place Patan Dhoka is located at a distance of 1.3 kms and Pulchowk lies around 1.5 kms away from the Main Road. Kupondole Bridge connects the Kathmandu and Lalitpur District.
You can find so many of options for transportation to reach Kupondole. Some of the most used ways to get around Kupondole are as following:
- Local Bus To Patan Dhoka From Bus Park or Ratna Park
- Local Bus To Lagankhel From Bus Park or Ratna Park
- Taxi From anywhere around the KTM Valley
- Safa Tempo To Lagankhel
- Hiking around Bagmati River
- Bikes and Cars using mobile apps like Pathao and Sarathi
Kupondole Location in Map