All You Need To Know About “Barcelona The City of Dreams” Tour In 2019
There’s something delight everyone in Barcelona The City of Dreams. If you are a food lover then the city has more than 20 Michelin Stars.
You can add yourself to this clean urban beaches, outstanding nightlife and great shopping you won’t here to begin.
Barcelona is the capital city of Catalonia situated in Spain.
Barcelona “The City of Dreams” is regarded as one of the leading places in tourism, economic and also in sport especially football the national team of Barcelona achieved a lot of championships in football.
What the most things inspire people in Barcelona is the beaches as its famous for the chaotic beaches that are also not far at all from Barcelona city.
Barcelona considered as Europe’s largest metropolis on the Mediterranean coast and this such an impeccable thing that will make you can’t wait to visit Barcelona.
There ‘s also another thin Barcelona can’t find it anywhere else which is ( La Rambla street ) one of Europe’s famous streets, it consists of five sections and you will find attractions along the street.
Another last thing is special in Barcelona, The neighborhoods in Barcelona, it contains many neighborhoods but tourists always come to visit the most famous neighborhoods which are: Gracia that is famous for architecture and Passeig El Born that is famous for restaurants and bars.
Top 5 Attractions in Barcelona
- Parc Güell: Gaudí’s Surrealist Park: It is considered as a landmark in Barcelona designed by Antoni Gaudi. You can see impeccable breathtaking panoramic views of the city. Moreover, you can also see beautiful sculptures and decorations.
- Basilica de la Sagrada Familia Church: It is one of the most popular churches of Barcelona. It is situated in the northern part of the city and enlisted in the UNESCO World’s Heritage Sites.
- Amusement Park and Scenic Views in Montjuïc: It is an impeccable place see all the beautiful landscapes and wonderful sightseeing from the top, people also can see that place the stadium of the Olympic games and sports are held.
- Museu de Zoologia: This zoological museum built in 1888, they called it a castle of three dragons as that building comprised of three towers. and now it is an outstanding museum for several kinds of animals, insects, and birds.
- Casa Batlló: The most thing that makes that building so special is that it looks like the citadel but also in a modern and unique and ultimate shape and that’s why they considered it as Modernist buildings in Barcelona.
Top 4 of Barcelona’s Shopping Street & Malls
- Arenas Shopping Center
- Meramagnum Shopping Center
- Passeig de Gracia Street
- Portal de L’Angel Street
Cost Estimation To Visit Barcelona
The euros you going to spend depends on what activities one does. If you are planning for water sports, enjoy the wonderful cuisine each day, night parties apart from the sightseeing, Barcelona will cost around 600-700 Euros for a week. The major cost breakups are:
- Accommodation: Youth Hostel cost around 40-50 Euro per day and can be booked online through various websites like Hostel Bookers and Hostel world.
- Food: 5-10 Euro per meal in an inexpensive restaurant. However, you can go for Tapas it cost around 14-20 Euro (incl of Seafood)
- Transportation Cost: As described above T-10 cartel cost around 10-15 euro. If you go to the Barcelona city Card, then you can enjoy the transportation free
- Sight-Seeing: The sightseeing will cost 100-150 Euros and you can cover the best part of the city in that.
You may also like: Solo Cost-Effective Travel Destinations
When to visit Barcelona?
The Barcelona city is mild of all the year-around. However, vacation between May and October will be awesome for you.
Photo Credit: Pixaby